Here at Fond Of, we’re over the cold. Really over it. And by the looks of all the pastel-infused street style inspo we’ve been seeing, we’re pretty confident we’re not alone. So, here are ten pieces we’re grabbing to update our wardrobes for spring.
1. Midaxi Dresses – longer than a midi dress, shorter than a maxi dress, we’re welcoming this ankle grazing length with open arms.
2. Midi Dresses – but if we’re being totally honest, we’re not replacing all our midi dresses. Last Spring/Summer’s go-to dress is still a solid staple and one we’re planning on keeping in rotation. The only difference this year? We’re making sure to include lots of the square neckline variety.
3. Woven Bags – is it even warm out if you’re not carrying a woven bag? We don’t think so.
4. Wide Leg Jeans – wear them with a sweater and strappy sandals while there’s still a chill in the air, then transition to a tight fitted square neck tank and mule when the weather heats up. But do yourself a favor and get a pair if you want to update your look for spring.
5 & 6. Prints. Specifically, Polka Dots & Gingham. We can’t get enough of them.
7. Strappy Sandals
8. Embroidery – open work embroidery just feels like spring if you ask us.
9. Tie Dye has been popping up on instagram, and fast fashion retailers are starting to take notice. Honestly, at this point, we’re undecided on this one. Some of the pieces are good, but we’re waiting on a stand out that tips the scale in tie dye’s favor.
10. Seashells – as the weather gets warmer, incorporate it into your look with anklets, chokers, and bracelets.
This post contains affiliate links from which I may earn a small commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.